Do you own a home in Alanya and the surrounding area that you want to rent out when you are not there? Weekly or monthly? Cleopatra Rentals help you with this. In addition to our own website, we advertise your house on all our social channels, and our goal is to give your tenants a wonderful, personal and memorable stay in your holiday home. With our social media, we want to inspire your tenants to have the best experience here in Turkey.
A prerequisite for us to rent out is that your housing association allows renting or has no other restrictions for renting. We have all the permits needed for this. We send passport copies to the police/Jandarma.
We do recommend that you take our service Supervision.
Rights and obligations
1. In the event of any complaints about the home and its condition, the tenant must report these immediately after arrival via email to email@example.com with attached photos so that we have the opportunity to correct them. Otherwise, the home is seen handed over in good condition and this can not be complained about at a later stage.
2. If a possible damage / deficiency on arrival or during the rental period means that the tenant cannot live in the holiday home, Cleopatra Rentals will help to find an equivalent holiday home for the current rental period.
3. The tenant must contact Cleopatra Rentals no later than 14 days before arrival and notify arrival and departure time. In case of unavoidable delay on the day of arrival, the tenant must notify firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsUp to +90 552 856 64 25.
4. You must take good care of the home and follow the rules, instructions and regulations that apply. The tenant is obliged to leave the home in the same condition as when it was taken over. The tenant is financially responsible for all damage that occurs to the home or its equipment. We do a final inspection of the apartment before the guest leaves.
5. The tenant may not use the home for anything other than a holiday, unless otherwise agreed when booking.
6. The holiday home with associated plot may only be inhabited by the number of people that is allowed and must be named when booking, including children regardless of age.
7. Cleaning takes care of special staff and this is paid as a supplement to the rental amount by the tenant.
As a supervisory customer with us, we look after your house/apartment when you are not there. We are your contact person and security in Turkey. Supervision packages consists of the following parts:
• Look outside and inside so that no damage or attempted burglary has occurred
• Flush through all drains
• Check for possible pests
• Check that outdoor furniture has protection, or is lifted into the home
• Call in craftsmen if repairs are needed, after confirmation from the property owner and paid advance payment/deposit
• Empty mailbox/mailbox
• Check that all doors and windows are locked
• Cleaning and general cleaning of the home (price for this will be added according to the standard rate, advance payment applies)
• A movie sequence is recorded and sent to the apartment owner via WhatsApp/Messenger
• A checklist is filled in and archived
This is twice a month. If you have other wishes, we will find a solution for your needs.
It’s nice to be able to come down to your property and just be able to enjoy the holiday. We offer this service also, which of course can be done at any time of the year. Ventilate out of the apartment Wash/ventilate all pillows & duvets. All cabinets/drawers in the kitchen are wet-dried, both inside and outside. Wipe out cutlery box. Clean the washing machine/dishwasher compartment. Wash all windows. Thorough cleaning of balcony. Cleaning of wells. Cleaning of all filters. Replacement of any water filter. Wet drying of moldings and doors.
Vacuuming of ceilings and walls. Cleaning of kitchen fan, stove, oven and microwave. Cleaning of all lamps, where dead insects are removed. Washing of other textiles such as curtains, bedspreads etc. Control of consumables such as cleaning materials, batteries for remote controls, light bulbs and smoke alarms. All floors are vacuumed or swept clean, even under furniture. All surfaces are dust dried. All tiled surfaces, both in the kitchen and bathroom, are wet dried. Bathroom is thoroughly cleaned. Get in touch for a quote.
We inspect and clean your holiday home by arrangement. This is a cost for the tenant and is charged according to the size of the apartment. Payment is made on site by agreement. Cleopatra Rentals stands for – Vacuuming of floors – Mopping of floors – Cleaning of mirrors and glass surfaces (simple cleaning) – Visible floors and door moldings are wiped off – Wiping of all kitchen surfaces including tile.
Exterior: kitchen doors, fridge, freezer, stove, fan, oven and dishwasher – Inside: fridge, freezer and microwave – Cleaning of sink, bathroom cabinet, shower, bath and toilet – Floor drain is cleaned if necessary – Washing of sheets, kitchen towels and shower towels. – Cleaning of patio by tenant – Cleaning the patio before the tenant arrives. Addition – Window plaster – Window cleaning balcony – Extra laundry.
Supervision package: 220 Euro/year
Delivery/collection of key outside office hours: 20 Euro
Emergency opening of door to property: 50 Euro
24/7 Loss of key: 70 Euro
Cleaning when renting:
1 + 1: 30 Euro
2 + 1: 40 Euro
3 + 1: 50 Euro
Penthouse: 65 Euro
Window plaster window inside/outside: 3 Euro
Window Balcony window plaster 10 Euro
Spring cleaning according to quote.